- Once you have successfully registered a team and faxed the signed agreement of data confidentiality to +31-10-7044722,
you can download data and submit results.
If you prefer you can also e-mail a scanned version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anonymous registration is not allowed; you must use your real name, affiliation and e-mail address to register.
- The provided information will only be listed on the site if you choose to publish the results (see below)
- CTA datasets and associated reference standard provided by the organizers may not be given or distributed
under any circumstances to persons other than the person registered for the team and the people
mentioned in the data confidentiality agreement.
- The data of the evaluation framework may only be used for the evaluation of coronary artery centerline
extraction methods through the Rotterdam Coronary Artery Algorithm Evaluation framework.
- When publishing obtained results, you have to cite the paper describing the evaluation framework.
Citation details can be found in the publishing results section.
- Results on the training data can be viewed any time after the uploaded results have been processed.
- Testing results can only be inspected after disclosure by the organizers. Disclosure
for a submission can be requested once a week by sending an e-mail to the organizers. To prevent training on the testing data, results will be disclosed only once per algorithm.